Interview with Marcel Kempf
Marcel Kempf, CEO, Kempf GmbH in Interview.
In your opinion, what are currently the biggest challenges for painting companies and job-shop coaters?
- Lack of qualified professionals
- Rising costs of energy and materials
- Optimize utilization of the powder coating cabin
From your standpoint, what are the best ways to optimize coating processes?
- Optimization of pre-treatment (multimetal capable)
- Check/document chemical parameters on a daily basis
- Ensure electrical conductivity
- Calculate and comply correctly with incombustion time
What trends are emerging in your area of industrial painting technology?
- No flow holes in welding or pipe constructions
- Bad or no hanging possibilities
- Contaminated parts (rust or oil residues)
What developments/solutions does your company offer for these trends?
- Workshops for design of welding/pipe constructions
- Customer communication to improve follow-up orders
What significance does PaintExpo have for your company?
- Presentation of the company Kempf
- Customer acquisition
- Exchange of views with other powder-coating companies
- to inform